"Do I dare be the person He wants me to be?"
I've taken the step and enrolled in RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults).
Am starting at the basics of my faith (not so I can be baptised and confirmed all over again =s but to be able to say confidently I know my Church).
Lots of stuff to read since I was away this weekend.
"Please give me (and everyone who needs it) the courage to be the person You want me to be"
Hello again
4 months ago
4 comments:
U said ur away dis weekend, whr hav u been?? Come Kingston!!!! :P
haha, I will! I followed a friend to Newmarket for her bday. *starts packing for Kingston ;p* haha ok, not so soon la, have to catch up on reading first =(
yay!!! we're on RCIA!!! Can share knowledge together...haha :D I'm so happy!!! Let's build up our faith and learn more together!!! Always keep in mind...faith as small as mustard seed can move mountain...
"Please give me (and everyone who needs it) the courage to be the person You want me to be"
Let's pray for that together :)
love ya!
amy: =) love ya
Post a Comment