malcolm: If you become smart like me and leave your window wide open all day in this cold weather, you'll see them eventually =p. You want to miss them, trust me. Unless you have an itch to kill. hmmm.
siaw smth de smth smth: hmm, something I haven't considered before. yes! I'm superACTIVE. ngahahaha! Hey, your new english name isn't bad ;], James. ;p
3 comments:
There are mosquitoes? =O
...
I must've missed'em xD
MAL
:-P
because you have become superACTIVE!!!
you are moving at light speed...so the mosquito is relatively passive compared to you...it's not their fault.
from,
James,Loke (my new name)hehe
malcolm: If you become smart like me and leave your window wide open all day in this cold weather, you'll see them eventually =p. You want to miss them, trust me. Unless you have an itch to kill. hmmm.
siaw smth de smth smth: hmm, something I haven't considered before. yes! I'm superACTIVE. ngahahaha! Hey, your new english name isn't bad ;], James. ;p
Post a Comment