Sunday, October 18, 2009

about SECURITY and being wrong in the head

bro Nick and I have 'established' that I'm a bit wrong in the head =p because I was still 'jovial' after what happened last night.

Pleasssseee learn from me and don't take your room's security for granted. Lock your windows if you're leaving the room (I still believe in air ventilation but let's limit that to when you're in the room).

What is the aim of this post? To remind people to not take things for granted, especially security.

If I'm absent from msn (as I usually am anyway) or skype, it's because some annoying person wanted my money and laptop.

10 comments:

Malcolm said...

Oh my goodness =O Is everything okay? Tell me everything else is okay...

Hey take proper care of yourself la woiiiii =(


MAL
:-P

angiecs said...

I now understand your comment on FB...Juliaaaaaaaaaaaa =.= How now?

NO! Be optimistic and look on the bright side! At least you weren't hurt or anything like that right?? I'm assuming so :)

Keep your head up! - well not litereally all the time or you'll fall and make your head even wrong-er ;)

half empty cup said...

everything ok??

nian yi said...

aa, are u ok now julia?

Ainaa SS said...

*gasp*
apakah?mengapakah?bagaimanakah????

Lilian said...

woah julia...u still ok?

What happened?

yTze said...

to all: yeah, stupid me didnt listen to ppl like anderson who said it's not that difficult to climb in my window. so if I'm not mistaken, someone pushed my window open, came in and carried away my laptop and money from my wallet (so irritating when I think of all the things I could have bought) and disappeared before I came back from the library just steps away.

lalala. but I'm fine. It's good that it happened now (as a wake up call and) rather than later when major assignments are in.

thanks guys =) better safe than sorry yea!

Amy said...

julieeeeeeeeeeee...go to my blog.... :P:P:P on ur speaker.... HHAHHAA

Zhen Lim said...

Oh no. I should be more careful too!

Are you going to get a new laptop then?

yTze said...

zhen lim: yup, no play play. =|.
yeah, got one recently =]