Sneaking fruits from the dining hall is fun
Sweet people make me happy
I should be studying for my first mid-term
I was studying for my first mid-term
Nothing is better than laughing for understandable reasons
I should be studying for my first mid-term
I thank God and Nick and Papa that I didn't throw out the first essay I wrote
I'm so happy she gave me her old winter boots!
Back to geology =]
update:
Can you believe they existed on Earth? [End of Proterozoic Eon]
Coolnesss =o
6 comments:
eee....so adorable!!! hahhah i mean da proterozoic animal...
btw julie wad course are u taking???????????? why got geology??? I tot u r taking something about international communication thingy??? hahhah
Yeah, they do look adorable somehow :P.
I'm doing several courses from different fields and I'm doing a bit of geology to satisfy my science distribution requirement.
That would have been international relations =p. I'm not aiming for that anymore, will explain more later =]
oooooooooooo...i feel so leftout... i'm so blur abt wad u're doin...hahhaha
amy: haha! don't worry my dear, everyone including me is not sure what I'm doing =)) I feel leftout of my own life. =P
julie....go to ur gmail if u're free :)
Jules!!! I'm learning dis too!! =P
Post a Comment