More work, less play,
Exercise classes, gatherings, nuit blanche, dreaming and drifting off, etc.
We've got nothing to lose but everything to gain
At the same time, I've found it important to stop and look around.
The sight of that simple tree takes my breath away only if I stop and look at it [a nice plus: it's turning orangish-red].
Thought from RCIA video: His love for us makes us become more than ourselves.
Hello again
4 months ago
6 comments:
Yup Julie..
Glad it's prioritization instead of procrastination that i see as yr blog title..haha.
sure..we shud take some time to notice the beautiful works of our Lord..
Jiayou to u too Julia!!!
sayangggg julia ^0^
lilian: :P Unfortunately they are related. haha. Jia sui!
angie: sayangggg angie! =]
hahahah it feels like im actually talking to u when i read ur posts :D
ainaa S S: I don't know why I find that so touching! :P seriously~
awww lol!
Post a Comment