The lady serving food at the dining hall is one who makes my day!
I know I should be telling her in person but I just thought I would share my 'randomness' here. I shall tell her at a moment when it seems appropriate ;p
No, it's not 'only' because she dishes out food for me. I admit I am actually really hungry right now but she makes my day by laughingly calling me crazy when I ask for a mountain of food and telling me off for grabbing food without being served.
Ahhh so hungryyyy. Breakfastttt. Mmmmm.
Okay, which brings me to recall what Maggy advised me to do: Ask yourself whether that midterm, assignment, test can wait and whether online chatting etc can be done later on.
Wait, hunger and advice on prioritization: what's the relation?
Goodnight!
I sound so super hyper. I assure you I'm not. Just a bit jittery. Maybe anticipation for breakfast hahaha. Note: I am not starving. It's just been rather strange dining hours/practices today
Hello again
4 months ago
4 comments:
"Ask yourself whether that midterm, assignment, test can wait and whether online chatting etc can be done later on."
Great question! ^_^
However, there are few things(not chatting,etc) that should not be delay.
Example:
repenting
can it be done later?
ask this question,
'can you 100% sure you still alive after this 10 minutes? ~_~ (just random figure)'
anyway, procastination still be the major problem to resist in me. huhu T_T
julia!
do advice me and remind me always..
-ain-
everjihad: yeah, she's our don =) And guess what, I was thinking of that same thing too when I typed that question: "Life is so unpredictable, would you want to spend your last hour studying or spending time with people and etc. repenting included of course ;p"
yeah, we will nudge/scold each other after every econs lecture hehe
the house-keeping lady over here makes my day too.
i like it when she greets me "good morning child!" everyday
:)
ainaa S S: So sweet! =D It's enlightening when we realize how simple actions make our day.
Post a Comment