Monday, November 2, 2009

Ohh..

I think I now know how to answer when asked:
How can you believe all that?

Because I choose to.

Blessed are those who hear and believe.

Faith > Hope > Joy

9 comments:

I am a life too. said...

Rightly so. (:>)

Malcolm said...

How can you believe?

Well...

It makes more sense than anything else anyway xD

Plus, How can you believe all that?

Pretty simple, really xD


Okay i'm ranting, better run... *runs away*


MAL
:-P

yTze said...

ding ding: =)

malcolm: haha, run back and continue ranting, lah! :P I agree with you, though the man was saying 'come on, accept it. People just buy it because it gives them hope.' That really got me thinking.

everjihad said...

interesting part in 'making sense'

how can something can be 'making sense'..?

some might feel this make sense to me, while some might not

the level of 'making sense' in each of use might be vary.

interesting thing about faith and believe.

yeah.it's totally a CHOICE.

you choose to believe.
I choose to believe.

and what we choose will always have the result later on.

even it is different thing we believe in but it came in the same ship and flight where we believe it because of it make sense to us =)

p/s: 'us' that i referring to is our ownself as an indidual. as it might be what make sense to other person, doesnt make sense to me at all.

Anonymous said...

I'M A BELIEVER!

Kudos to Julia!

Yes, I believe because I choose to and what I believe is crystal clear.

Let's make a club! LOL

Malcolm said...

Hmmmm...

Interesting how if "making sense" does not make sense... Then there is no sense in making sense, but sense in itself is the sense of there having some kind of sense to sense it... But then again since making sense does not make sense, thus having a sense to make sense does not make sense, and thus, there is no sense in sensing that there is sense in sensing that something is sensible when no sense is sensible since there is no sense...

And since what I just wrote makes sense to me (or does it? lolz xD) but probably not to some people, yeah, it makes sense, but no it makes no sense... @_@

Forget it lolz xD Sense is subject to the person who senses it? Sure, I can agree with you on that Ain =D It makes sense to us xD *high 5 long-distance xD*

So does it make sense? or no sense?

Maybe it is... Nonsense xD

(sorry Jules, spam ur blog wall posts xD) *Gomenasaiiii*

Anonymous said...

it makes sense if you have proof right?

Malcolm said...

Well... Actually Ain had a point... Something only makes sense to somebody if they accept it, or it sounds logical xD

But yeah Aiman, I think if you can prove something to someone and he/she gets it, then that should be counted as making sense =)


MAL
:-P

yTze said...

everjihad: i agree =]

ibnuazlan: yay! =D We are part of the believing club of humanity

malcolm: everything in this world is subjective, even every word I've typed here, including 'including'! *scream* even nonsense makes sense because we have to sense that it makes no sense.