Sunday, November 8, 2009

As the trees become.............. BOTAK

(Some works of literature were meant to have the element of SHOCK. Was the title...shocking?)

There are sooooo many things one can do.
I sometimes wonder if I'm doing too much. Unfortunately for those who harbor dreams of my topping classes with marks that could blow the world up (which means nobody... except myself ;p) I am referring to non-academic life.

Recalling the phrase "Life is a gift, not a right". Slightly more than a year ago I was mentally beating myself up in worry that I would not get to where I am today. Lookie! Many people were doing the same. Lookie!
mmm, rhymes with cookie.
Referring back to the phrase, how many of us actually do wonder if we are going to wake up the next morning? (Aiman 09 :P)

We have nothing to lose but everything to gain here.

Shared reflection with a kind lady and friend:
Everyone around us could potentially be angels. Including you. And me. On second that, preclude (learnt this word recently when peer reviewing an essay ;p) the latter.

I would feel very proud if I'm able to wake up at 8am.

4 comments:

everjihad said...

wonder if we could be an angel..

definition of angel itself may have different angel..

Malcolm said...

Oh well... You never know if the guy/girl sitting beside you right now is an angel, I guess that's what she's trying to say =D I mean sure I don't think i'm an angel, but the person i'm talking to might be one, no? I wouldn't know, i'm not him/her... Hahaha so we just better be nice to ppl lolz =D

Hey Jules, U maybe angel! =O Or me! =O Scaaaaaaryyyyyyy =O Treat me well u noe? Bwahahahaha =P

yTze said...

everjihad: yeah, what makes an angel differs from person to person but I'm thinking those guys pictured with wings and halos on their heads =p

malcolm: hahahha, okayylaa, since you could be an angel. better safe than sorry ;p

everjihad said...

oh yeah..i guess i got what malcolm said. just do good coz we never know if angle just tranform to human to 'test' us..

like yesterday, there was 2 times different guys beg from me food and money near the masjid. at first i have no doubt but for the 2nd time(which 2nd guy) i have a doubt and kind of a bit scared as that guy not really look like a beggar.

i just give little that i have and walk off. even i'm in doubt, just trying to be positive.."ohh..what if that guy is malaikat..who knows right.." then, that comfort me better. rather than sensing and thinking whether the person is really a beggar or not. =)