Friday, September 18, 2009

ohhhhhhhhh crapppppppp

*remembered I was supposed to start reading for English 44 minutes ago*

*reached into bag and saw Linguisitics library textbook on 3-Hour-Short-Term-Loan.*

OHHHH CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

OHHH CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

No wonder I'm always worried I'm forgetting there's something to do. There probably is.

Whine whine whine.

I shall NOT convert the $CD into RM. ... No, I won't.. I have. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhh!

RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!

i could have bought a hoodieee =(.

THe last time I expressed so much rage was when my USB got infected by viruses and trojans in college. tho this is more of shock.

crap laaa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, last time i can help you when you expressed so much rage...

now...haha....

Conversion is good...

Perhaps you need this...
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1&From=CAD&To=MYR&image.x=39&image.y=15&image=Submit

haha

Malcolm said...

*pats Jules* Relax relax...

It happens to the best of us =)

Dun worry, it'll all work out fine!!! The weekend's coming!!! *wink* xD


MAL
:-P

yTze said...

siaw smth de smth smth: yealo, haiyo. you can still help tho! I accept traveller's cheque, credit transfer, cash in mail, video of someone dancing, etc. waaaa, money converter! thank you so much, :P sooo sweeet haha

malcolm: haha! thanks =) calmed down already. yayyy weekend! :D

P.S. I overreacted as I thought it was 50c per half hour. Apparently it's per hour. muahahhahaha.

Amy said...

hoodieee!!!!!!! I just bought 1....i didnt know u like hoodie too! xP

yTze said...

amy: actually it just came to mind because a friend just bought a university hoodie ;p But hoodies are good!

Ainaa SS said...

i knowww i knowww i get that feeling too!
that feeling of something but u just dont know wat it is!
then u go
oh )*!)&!)#*)*@()@

(notice that my swear word consist longer than four letters,lagi dahsyat whoah!)

yTze said...

ainaa: yeah! so bahaya lah :s ... "bahaya sungguh" We have to make frequent 'To do lists' now.
*wonders about ainaa's intriguing swear word* haha, memang dasyat!