Tuesday, September 22, 2009

heightened activity => empowerment

Muahahaha?

Grab these opportunities. and feel goooood.

*insert name here* is happy after going for the ensemble rehearsal.

*insert name here* wonders whether politicians in home country studied political theory and sociology as how he/she is expected to do now.

My sudden want of anonymity is completely random. =P

Reading how DC is calling someone 'dear' now is so strange! Not that it's wrong.

Hello adulthood, but I'm still with ya, childish self.

A big shoutout to old friends at home. Helloooooo my dearsssss =D! I still remember the time when the comments were full of JessiE's and Amy baboons and jessica ashleys.

A big shoutout to friends all over. Hellooooooooooooooooo =))!

Must finish some of the 29 pages by tonight.

5 comments:

Amy said...

haha...the baboon thing is SOOOOOO childish...lol!!! miss the one who used to call me tht tho :( i wonder how's she doin..oh wells...d long lost forgotten baboon...nvm :s JULIEEEEEEEEE!!!! xD miss ya lots too!! haha

half empty cup said...

:) miss ya. *hug* ur house so quiet now..

yTze said...

amy: Seems like so long ago :P She was on msn the other day, she sounded pretty okay. Baboon is not long lost and forgotten! If she were, then I too, but I'm not, so you're not. Like my logic? =p

half empty cup: *hug* miss you too! Hmm, can't believe how 'extra' quiet it is now..

Amy said...

haha julie!!! crazy girl..where's she studying now?

yTze said...

In KL but she didnt tell me where =(