finally. =)
this means the end of worrying about internet access.
I celebrated the successful connection with a loud YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY followed by prolonged hitting of Sybil's (my Swiss friend and floormate =]) leg.
hellooo worldddd!
(this may also mean less time spent outdoors or with people which is terrible). but free phone calls to beloved ppl at home! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I shall refrain from trying everything they serve in the buffet-style meals. I have succeeded in scaring/impressing others with my crazy appetite.
I'm one of tens of thousands here. As my mom said, if humility was an issue for me back home, self confidence would be an issue for me here. I'm not saying I was an obnoxious and very confident person back home but everyone has their moments of.. big-headedness. I think.
Anyway, first class today and it was the most awesome class ever. THe prof only turned up 5 minutes before the class ended. What more could one ask for? (sarcasm) oh well, I'm happy I got my internet ;p
Hello again
4 months ago
2 comments:
& the world says hi back. :)
" I'm not saying I was an obnoxious and very confident person back home but everyone has their moments of.. big-headedness. I think."
Yes I know what you mean. I struggle with humility a lot. It's something that I need to let Christ help me with.
JULIE!!
I canNOT stop laughing whenever I see that video. Heehee.
Go eat lah. Then exercise. If people stare at your mountainous plate of food, tell them you're Malaysian.
P.S.: A few pictures of you over there would be nice. XD
zhen: =)) *high five zhen!*
oiiii, I want that video tooooo :( If that's possible.. sigh. but no its not worth the trouble shipping it over from UK =P
I wonder if videos on FB can be made private, hmmm :PP haha
i exercised a bit more today! cuz i could get up. hopefully the same happens tomorrow. hahahaha! Boo yeah, I'll use that explanation the next time ;p
pictures are on my page! =)
have a wonderfully smooth journey later today dear. *hug* talk to you soon
Post a Comment