Why is it that the first thought one has when seeing a person smiling/laughing by herself/himself (muahahaha! feminist!) is that she/he is mentally disturbed?
Is it only socially acceptable to be openly joyful when in someone else's company?
Why are we paranoid about the possibility of others' and our mental stability?
After pondering this issue, I have an urge to run in the field (when I'm not feeling full : read note below) and shout 'Canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'!
On a wholly unrelated note;
One thing I've learnt (again) today: Avoid eating before physical activity.
Hello again
4 months ago
2 comments:
hey there!haha silly girl...it's always a bad thing to exercise after a meal...had received ur email n I almost wanna call u n go "JULIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" :P:P:P Glad that everythgs great wt u :D Everythgs good wt me too darling!
amy: :D Yup, never again. ok, I'll just imagine you calling me then haha. Have a great day dear =)))
Post a Comment