I was at a spot.
I questioned where I was and took steps in each direction, only to find myself in the same spot.
I've been trying to change courses but I'm not succeeding =p.
Never mind, it's going to be good.
get off ass and discover some geology!
hello.
It just occured to me that people in the Writing Centre would pengggsan if they see my posts
Hello again
4 months ago
4 comments:
No worry Jules!!! "And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28 NIV)
If He wants you to be there, there's gotta be a reason for it...
Go Jules!!! Jia you!!! xD
MAL
:-P
haha....
actually i dun get wat u r saying XP
jia you juuuu.. all the way from miao miao city..
Malcolm: Thanks malcolm =) Needed to hear that..
Jia sui ah!
andy: haha, I don't blame you ;p. I tend to prefer writing in an abstract nature and therefore very ... not straightforward. which is probably quite annoying xp
half empty cup: thank you bunny =) Jia sui to my dear friend in miao miao city too!
Post a Comment