As Phingp said she loves my blog :P I shall add somemore stuff here.
I had some exercise today!
..
..
I have 2 classes tomorrow and I should be doing work!
The law of attraction: I am efficient and proactive.
Ah, one thing:
Instead of asking Jesus how he can expect so much from us, we should look at the cross and ask ourselves how He could have done so much for us.
Carry my cross and follow Him.
Enlightening sermon at mass today =)
I also have to set my priorities right. I came here planning to put people and friendship first, yeah, possibly even over studies (okay maybe not to that extent). I figured ultimately, it's the people around you that matter. However, after talking to our residential Don, hmmm, a taste of reality and I've got a lot of work in the near future to think about.
Happy Monday! .. La! (in attempt to stay in touch with our home culture)
Hello again
4 months ago
6 comments:
where u do ur exercise?? ur residence got gym??
dearie!!!!! i love ur blog too julieee~~~~~~~~~ *missing every mmoment callong julieeeeeeeee a loud!! xD ur blog is a good way to keep me updated wt ur wellbeing???(cant think of the right word)haha
tonnes of love!!!!!! *hugz
andy: actually I was jogging in the park and walking around campus. my res has an UNDERGROUND gym, aiyer, dun wan la. maybe in winter ;p
amy: amyyyy =D yay! I'll continue then =)Let me know how you're doing by updating ur side abit k? tonnes of love back! *HUGGG*~
Juliaaaa!!!
Aimannn!! =D
hahah nobody puts la there buggy :P love you :))
Post a Comment