I want internet in my room.
I think.
Well, duh.
Hmm.
No, I have no issues :P
Greetings!
thoughts for no penny: too much alcohol is bleurghhh, for me. (no I don't drink, I'm just pondering how people can find it so fun getting intoxicated). veli intarasting.
I wonder if I have the image of a nerdy lonesome international student. Now I know why a friend once said "well, sometimes you get things done faster on your own". Ok, depends on the situation. sometimes you can just get lost :P Met some awesome interesting people who're really nice. anyway, lots of people around, different cultures, some similar interests. hope we get to bond =)
beautiful campus, friendly people, great food, non-humid cool weather. Blessed.
Missing everyone~ even the torontorians I just met at the dinner ;p
Hello again
4 months ago
5 comments:
Non humid weather? Girl, my lips are cracking and are redder than ever! Apprently, lip balm is of no use whatsoever >.<
When does class start? I really wished you were nearby so I can visit you during the hols. But toronto is a few hours flight so blehh xD
Hey, we all have the image of nerdy lonely international students... And sometimes, quite frankly, i'm not surprised...I now understand what they mean by "culture shock" xD
I'm sure they'll go like "hey you're asian? But you don't even have a slang!" (sth like dat) xD
Missin all of u guys... Now really wishing i had one of u guys around on campus wit me so I won't be so... Lost?
Oh well, hope to see you guys around soon!!! =)
MAL
:-P
miss kamu too julia!
Julieh i missssss uuuuuuuu!
angie: eeek! Is it so dry and windy over there? =S Here I can survive without lip balm at the moment.. My first and only class for today and the prof showed up after the class, what a let down. hope your first day was awesome =) i wanna visit you too! the uni on an island wahlao. I welcome visitors, wanna show off st george campus which ive yet to explore fully. =P. noo angie =(( maybe one summer we can arrange smth.
malcolm: :P yeah, I second that. Culture shock it is.. I'm sure you're getting that all the time too? ["you just came to maple leaf land? your english is so good!"]. We're missing you too =[. And thou art never lost, though someone was mentioning that we have to get lost to find our way. forgot who.
ainaa: =)))~
monkey veen: oi woman where have you been!! :'( miss you too..
Post a Comment