So many paths that could have been taken ey.
We're all on our paths now, let's just look up and make the best of it =)
"Let the last decision be His decision and it will be the best" (Chin, 2009) - not me
But remember that we are one ocean of humanity. =] we're all walking the path of life.
If there's one thing I've been struggling with, it's regretting choices I've made. I'm sure everyone (everyyyonneee) does too. Missed opportunities, dumb actions, so forth. Yeah, even though I'm known for taking a lonnngggg timmmmeeee to decide on anything (even what to get for dinner at a place where they serve food in miniature toilet bowls), I still wonder whether it was the right choice.
This post is for sharing what I learn from my dad. In case anyone needs reassurance that everything happens for a reason.
Discovery: Spending too much time on the computer is not exactly an energy booster. oh, duhh, note the words 'too much'. hhehehe.
Hello again
4 months ago
4 comments:
Yayaya my goodness... Choose things to eat from toilet bowl shop oso take so long xD
And den kenot finish the meal summore xD
And yes, everything... I mean EVERYTHING happens for a reason xD
MAL
:-P
hahahahh! exactly :P
Oi, I did okay?? (I think). it was chook teng! poor chook teng ;p
yeap. need to trust that everythingg is in His hands. =)
All roads lead to the same destination.
It is akin to worshipping God. Well, whichever churches we choose to go, our main purpose is to worship God, connect with God. Along the way, we may meet with people, have some lunch or dinner. But ultimately it is your serving the food for the soul and interacting with God, reaching the state of enlightenment that matter.
Aren't life situations quite the same.
The choices we made have an impact on our life. But ultimately we will make choices that will define us an individual and search for our inner self and our purpose, wisely and happily.
Choices present in manifold, one regretted, try another. And find the road that will eventually lead us to our destination.
If somehow you have made a wrong decision, it is perhaps your uninformed judgement at the moment; it may well be an opportunity. And you acknowledge it, you regret. It is fine, it is perfectly OK you regret. We learn from mistakes. But then again it may not be a mistake. But you know you will surely make better choices next time around. Then you start to steer your direction again. :)
Best wishes,
Zehao Ding
thank you Ding =)
Ever ready for the dose of optimism ;)
there were and are many paths, all with pros and cons. the beauty of choices is that they help us grow.
(not sideways.. tho I guess in some cases, it does apply :p)
Post a Comment