ahh crap. don't accidentally save modifications made to pictures when they're still on the memory card.
hello =]
I like Barry! (refer to name of new luggage bag)
Still living up to the name of Q.O.P. Nooo...
I recommend everyone to read 'Tuesdays with Morrie' = perfect reading for a train ride
The advice he gives comes from all faiths. Heartwarming and inspiring.
No more FB. byebye. No blogging. byebye. Till we meet again when I can't stand not indulging in these things.
Ok, I admit I was just echoing what my bro was telling me to do.
Am I showing retardedness to its max?
Oh wait,
I shall quote the book, "Love each other or perish". WHOA! It's fun to throw this at people at random times. Humans need human interaction. The best gift we can give someone (sometimes) is ourselves [giving a listening ear].
That's one thing I for one have to learn, giving your full attention when someone is speaking because what each person craves is feeling like he/she matters.
I love this book =)
Hello again
4 months ago
5 comments:
lol this post is so you :)
Barry Barry Barryyy!!! Don't forget to tie a yellow ribbon round dear Barry :)
ainaa: haha =P thank you ainaa =)
angie: He would look so good with a yellow ribbon ;p Thank you again for helping to bring us together haha!
Haha, this phrase may be misleading without the square brackets. And square brackets essentially mean that the content is inessential?
The best gift we can give someone (sometimes) is ourselves [giving a listening ear].
Maybe you can rephrase it: The best gift we can provide someone is undivided/considerable attention close to the heart. :>
Just want to share.
Zehao
ding: HAHAHAHAH! so true :p very misleading. yes, i agree "The best gift we can provide someone is undivided/considerable attention close to the heart. :>" (Ding, 2009)
Post a Comment