Original (4th July'08):
KL, here I come.
Please don't be very polluted.
And I hope you won't have riots.
I've forgotten the numbers, 1-10 in Cantonese. Darn.
:P
Never mind, 'Umm, Ni ke yi jiang hua yi ma?' should come in useful.
I hope I make good friends = s. Wait. I hope I make friends.
And learn to take care of myself, the fast and easy way :P
I also pray that I'll keep close to His Heart and never neglect Him for studies and etc.
Adapted (July 29th '09):
Can a duh, here I come.
Please don't be too cold.
And I hope you won't have uhh natural disasters and terrorists.
I've never learnt French except for mademoiselle and bon jour.
Never mind, English will save my behind =p
I hope I make good friends = s. Wait. I hope I make friends.
And learn to take care of myself, the fast and easy way :P
I also pray that I'll keep close to His Heart and never neglect Him for studies and etc.
Hello again
4 months ago
6 comments:
come2..welcome to KL again..hehe
well, pollution is hard to be uncommon in KL.
riots?
Hopefully, if it is, it will be in peace.
'Umm, Ni ke yi jiang hua yi ma?'
hehe.whats that mean?
when making friends, hope that even the bad one we can make a good relationship
Keep close with Lord, it will make you in peace and harmony life.
agree? ^_^
~ain~
miss you julia!
feel like want to hug u.
still remember that one night in btn. the moment we look upon the star, still remember ur say, 'when there is a will, there is a way..'
keep holding on that. ^_
i wanna be a star that shining...
:D yeah, I agree with you Ain~
Ni ke yi jiang hua yi ma = can you speak mandarin? (actually this phrase wasnt so useful because my mandarin is still pretty bad)
I miss talking to you too (in person!) *BIG HUG*
Yeap, how could I forget =) I hope you remember what I said about you becoming the shining star too.
Seems like a new way of writing! Good idea.
Original and adapted.
Interesting. You're comparing KL and Ca na duh? Quite a challenge. Well, what's natural disaster in Canada? And I hope no terrorist attack too. Winter storm maybe. :p
Making friends is good. But I don't quite get your motivation though. Aren't you already good? :p Intriguing indeed.
Possibly, I may give you some Cantonese and Chinese lessons in the future. :)) Maybe French, provided I've the basics as yet.
Zehao Ding
I guess I just found that earlier post applicable to our current situation..
And I still don't know whether any particular natural disaster awaits us in that realm of the world. =P
Hehe, I don't know about that but one can always be better =)
And thanks Ding! Didn't know you knew Cantonese though :P
juliaa....so funny la..aiya..."Ca na duh, please dont be too cold"?????lol...julia niiii...
izzah: :PP
Post a Comment