It shall just be a phase.
[period]
You may never know or you may already have known, I honestly don't know which I prefer. :]
I shall .. Keep on swimming swimming swimming [Dory, Finding Nemo, 200?]
.
Okay,
I'm feeling enlightened today:
"You're as close to God as you want to be"
"When you have no energy or desire to pray, it's time to let Him love you"
A question I posed to my bro: "Why do some people not like blogging?"
His answer: "Why do people like blogging?"
Me: "Hmmm..."
Him: "Maybe the friends of people who don't like blogging don't have blogs."
Findings from a long-delayed conversation with grandaunt the night before:
Her driving force in life = Just doing her best
Advice (put in the affirmative to correspond with the findings from 'The Secret')
It's like telling someone to not think of the pink elephant and the person has no choice but to picture a pink elephant.
=
Be happy with yourself and situation in life
Do the things that fit with your personality
Aim for things within your reach (I'm not sure whether I should agree with this though. It depends on each person's interpretation of 'beyond reach')
Be brave and just do your best in whatever you end up doing - think of the man who sells kueh tiow every single day to make a living
Hello again
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment