I'm relieved I managed to sleep last night after all the excitement at hearing the news. hahaha. =)) - Yeah, I'm very the kepo hehehe.
Here's me hoping that everything goes well. :D
.
Monsters Vs Aliens is so cute!!
First impression of the name: Lame children's cartoon
Reality: Potential for providing great amusement for anyone who has time to spare
Very glad I met with Phingphong today =D Lots of Wuvvv~
Listening to The Wonderful Cross now. Nice change from the piece by Jon Schmidt (Love story meeting Viva la vida). Does this mean I exceeded the limit of 50 I set for myself? Possssiblyyyy... Nah.
I shall start serious research tomorrow. Today I was mourning silently at the thought that the other choice would have spared me 5 hours of painful journey. Everything happens for a reason (even if it's to learn from your mistakes).
Oh, I read some very wise thoughts of a Brahma Ku... [..maris? I forgot =(. A renowned Buddhist monk?] when I went with my aunt for her banking today. In my haste and greed for more inspiration, I flipped through the pages of the quote booklet on the bank officer's table. Anyway, the point is, I read so many I can't remember any now. .. Bah?
I realized I should be reading more of the Bible. It's still in the suitcase waiting to be lifted out and read.
Oh, one more thing. Bro and I met my good friend's parents at church and the dad shared something I haven't really thought about for a long time.
Faith/Religion is like a plant. If it doesn't grow, it dies. Makes sense to me. I've been stagnant/lukewarm for quite a while, I sometimes feel spiritually dry. Growth calls. Plus, I think he also mentioned marriage. Love has got to grow too in order to be preserved.
Interesting..
Noooo, my aunt is leaving soon =((( No more Christmas-y/Holiday mood...
Hello again
4 months ago
3 comments:
Haaaaa yeah took lots of effort to fall asleep (we all oso kepoh laaa xD)
Yay Insectosaurus!!! And Doctor Cockroach as well xD
But hey, He loves us to much to let us go on without reminding us to look back to Him...
Hmmm makes sense... It's not a religion per se, Jules, it's a relationship with God :) (Makes it oh that much sweeter...)
Nooooooo!!! Goodbye Aunty~ =O
Lets... GROW!!! Bwahahahahaha *imagine Dr Cockroach* xD
MAL
:-P
hmm.........love aye? :)
malcolm:
hehhehe, kepo is a way of life!
And thanks for the reminder of the importance of keeping in mind that it's a relationship =)
I think you and Dr. Cockroach will get along veryyy wellll ;p
half empty cup:
My dear half empty cup, before I remembered your identity I was pretty freaked out. HAHAHAH! And aye, love apparently =]
Post a Comment