Saturday, August 15, 2009

Indulging in Groban

Aiyer, the title sounds so...
ok, maybe not that wrong.

it started off with youtubing con te partiro which led to the awesome video sasi introduced me to (Josh Groban's 'My Confession' with Pride and Prejudice clips) which led to The Prayer (Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion beat Josh + Charlotte Church) which led to (im getting lazy)

I first heard of 'You're still you' when Tim told me they were playing it for their prom. It's wunnerful =)..

Remember When it Rained nearly blew me away too. Reminded me of how we turn to an almighty power when all seems hopeless and one feels lost. =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfxqW9QwOSI

"Wash away the thoughts inside
That keep my mind away from you.
No more love and no more pride
And thoughts are all I have to do.

Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
Felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
In the darkness I remain.

Tears of hope run down my skin.
Tears for you that will not dry.
They magnify the one within
And let the outside slowly die.

Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
I felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
In the water I remain
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down"

Man, it's late.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love groban's "you are loved".
Just to let u noe. xD

yTze said...

bainin: GIRLLL! I love it TOOOO!:o LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. =P sense my enthusiasm?? :P