Friday, October 31, 2008

live and love life

Life is for loving God, yourself and the people around you, aye? =)

It can be hard to do because we're preoccupied with work and problems and what-not.

Hmm, still doing assignments.

Next sem, I WILL be up to date with work. I WILL come back from holidays with my work done.

These culminating assignments are gonna be tough these last few (very few) weeks. Or should I say days?

Next time, I'll prepare a full script if I'm speaking in 'public'. Was feeling pretty lousy yesterday with the blergh debate and looming assignments.

Life is good, good, good! Work!

Happy happy birthday bao bao =)

2 comments:

Jess-iE said...

thx=D

and 4get d assignments;p jz ask sum1 else 2 do it 4 u ahaha...

yTze said...

=)

Ha, wish I could. I've tried but noone is taking me seriously =(.

:p