I shall whine here.
so much work to dooo :(
Must stop wasting time.
Sleep is important though. = ]
Whee! Cooking our own lunch tomorrow! Though I'll just be the assistant chef.
2 of us are sharing one tub of plain yoghurt. It's slightly sour but feels healthy! ;p
I'm gonna try honey with bread for breakfast! :D
I'm wasting more time! :s
I satisfied my craving for burger 3 1/2 hours ago. nyehehehe.
Ciku is fun to eat! i got tired of buying Fuji apples. Variety rocks.
Why cant more computers host camille saint saens Aquarium? Everytime I download the mp3 file it turns up corrupted or a 'fake'. Grrrrr....
Sleepy.
Blogging is fun. Am I indulging in exhibitionism? < got that term from a newspaper article a few months back. I love giving details.
I love long weekends. For once, I'm enjoying Sunday evening a bit. =)
There goes my plan of 'finishing up' on my history CCA. So much to do, so little time left, and so many distractions.
But some people have gone back home and I'm imagining they're lazing around.
Nooo, must not try to justify my 'indolence' < I think it means laziness.
I should read more books instead of chatting online. < though I don't do that very often. Aha, I know, instead of talking aimlessly to people in my unit.
But socializing is good no? Hmm, yeah yeah, must know the limits.
Hello again
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment