Monday, October 20, 2008

SLeepy.

Must print out questionnaires tomorrow, no matter what!

50 copies!

Sleepy.

Drama is fun!

Acting as a witch is fun, more fun than I thought.
The first scene that caught my eye was Macbeth throwing insults at the poor servant in a later act. calling him whey-face and what-not.
I'm probably a meeeean person. :

I just hope we all remember our lines and 'blocking'.

Must work on History CCA asap.

I can't wait for breakfast. Oh, change that to lunch.
Cuz my breakfast will only be kaya and toast = [.

I ended up eating a slice of wholemeal (< haha ;p) bread to end my craving for food just now. That was partially successful.

Gah, facebook makes me waste time nowadays. It's people tagging me in the zoo photos, I tell you.

Look around you and feel blessed =)

Someone shared with me:
Don't hurt other people and don't let others hurt you. < an interesting philosophy (is this considered a philosophy?). Credit goes to hexene and a lecturer. heheh : ]

SLeep.

Drama fun!

SLeep.

No comments: