Saturday, October 25, 2008

deepavali!

yay! long weekend till Tuesday!

Drama over (t'was fun acting like a witch while it lasted)
Test on Macbeth is over

More assignments pouring in as always.

There's so much to do but when there's time to do work, I don't know where to start. Quite a number of people apparently feel the same way.

I even have a 'debate' next Thursday.

I missed the last Lifeline central gathering last night to supposedly do some work. Was feeling guilty because this would be the last gathering of the year. Was feeling 'liberated' after escaping from the ccccold hall doing the english Macbeth test for 1 1/2 hrs so I ended up joining Matu and Shawn for HSM3 instead :o. My first time watching high school musical! Very outdated, no?
Oh, and the first time eating A & W in yearsss.

I'm now nervous about the history seminar assignment. My topic is Social Darwinism. = s
CCA History Research essay progress = 0. Oh oh.
Macbeth Soundtrack assignment
World Issues Research notes
Headline journals, again. gaaaaaa.
oh yeah, families' phase 4. gaaaaaaaaa. I have quite a number of 'spoilt' questionnaires.. Someone claims to whack people when he's stressed. I'm pretty sure he doesn't. Or does he? : s

Limewire is taking a looong time to download. I hope I can find suitable songs for the soundtrack assignment.

1 comment:

Jess-iE said...

deepavali!!! me wan curry!!!