Once again, another weekend gone.
I suppose it was rather eventful.
Meet up with a few people from Kuching + guitar =p
Cell group closing (hanging around + jap food at sunway + archery)
Zoo negara community service (8 hours!!)
Church
Gah, I can get so distracted at church.. : s
Life is good. Work is supposed to be too.
I think I shall go get some more exercise.
Why doesn't the stall have naan bread at lunch time? =(
We ought to be happy with how we are. Jesus loves each of us right now, as we are. Why is it that we can feel insecure? Hmm...
Life is good =)
Having undone work is irritating, and I proceed to irritate others by whining about the irritating work. Such a highly irritating destructive cycle. :
A shoutout to family : Hello!! Julie's good =)
Hello again
4 months ago
1 comment:
Good Girl, Julie.
remember to say yr prayers
Post a Comment