Sunday, October 12, 2008

arg, so lazy to do assignments..

I stayed back at college on friday to try help sania but we didn't get much done. I hear she managed to finish it with hexen's help. ... =]

went for cell group/bible study in aish's baju kurung :P

mmm, must not sign in msn when ive work to do.

books can be so heavy =(. my backpack is gonna die soon. it already has a gaping hole. darrrrn.

i wanna play badminton here =( someone is borrowing my racquet atm, ive yet to get it back

Bali at the end of the year! how exciting :))

what disorganized thoughts I have =P

3 comments:

Jess-iE said...

julia why do they have to make form 6 so hard and why do i have to suffer????? i wana die!!!!!

yTze said...

no, you wanna live!

Amy said...

HAHHAHAHHAHAH Julie so cute!!! lol...