AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I dreamt I was marrying my ex-schoolmate. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
Mind you, I come from an all-girls' secondary school.
I woke up hoping against hope that it was a dream. Whewwww.
Must be the last post I posted about love.
For those who know, I dreamt I was marrying Chrissy. I love Chrissy but not in that way obviously. hahahah.
Hello again
4 months ago
5 comments:
yea, and the next thing is you divorced chrissy for your childhood love of whom both of you have spend moments together since primary sch;p you know who she islah;pPpP the one whom we owes make fun of...
huh? Who's that? = |.
Please enlighten me, suspense is making me a teeny weeny bit jumpy. =p
oh wait, i think i know.
apala.
=P
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA....silly julie~!! how cute u n chrissy become couple! LOLLL!!!! hahahhahha.... I think i know who is bao lin talking about!! HAHAHHAHAHHAH :P
it's good that you know who i meant because if you're a man and she's a girl then both of u make a good couple;p
HAHHAHAH oh gosh....how freakky... :P
Post a Comment