Sunday, November 2, 2008

History rocks man!!!

*trying to psyche myself up for work on the CCA tomorrow.

My lecturer is so nice... The last thing I'd wanna do is to disappoint him...

I think I already have though since I revealed that I haven't done enough research and was still unsure about my research question on Thursday.

gah.

History rocks man!!!

Oh no, got to wake up in about 5 hours

what am I doing to myself?

But tonight was well spent =)

History rocks man!!!

Does this entry sound like poetry? HAHAH! My English class has started poetry so yeah,

Hey, I think I like writing poetry :P

History rocks man!!! and that's final.

History rocks man!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

eeekkkkk...r u ok julie???history bo... :P

WenHui aka Ham Pao =) said...

hiak hiak..Julia I've found your blog..
Thats what you said in the bus...
"HISTORY ROCKSSS!!"

Gambateh in ya' final exams!

yTze said...

amy, i'm okay =) Hehehhe. I think :P.... ... :D The history I'm studying is wayyyyyyy more interesting than what we did in sec. school =)

whui, hahhah! yes, history rocks my socks! cant wait for the 'ride' again ;p.
final exams seem to me like a looong way to go. hmm, better buck up.
gambateh to u too!

Jess-iE said...

haha i noe ju's history is interesting=)

btw did u study bout theodore roosenvelt? ;p