Wednesday, November 26, 2008

whoo

whoo..

The feeling of liberation after completing Phase 5!!
I've lost the oomph already though :P.

Just one moreee. the headline journal.

Exams are soon. I'm still quite sad that the sem is ending.

I feel greedy *looks for food*

3 comments:

Malcolm said...

Oh man d semester's ending!!!

Scary... And sad...
Yet happy... And relieved...

Oh man!!! What am I doing?!? I should be studying!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Oh well, I guess i'll hold it off till later la... :P Makan 1st... xD

All d best for your headline journal thingy!!!


MAL
:-P

Jeff Henry said...

Study also useless le... Zzz...

Yay! 40 marks gone...so happy!! xD

haha..kidding..

yTze said...

malcolm: yeah, conflicting emotions are very confusing :P
makan-ing is very very very impohtant. :D!
all the best for this coming week!

the master of crap:
hello, are you the guy named jeffrey from penang?
hahah, i had to take some time to understand what u meant bout the 40 marks ;p