Still waiting for bb7 to send my essay to the digital dropbox.
Internet tonight is being very slow...
Blehhh...
Argggg, hurry upp!
gAaaaaaaaaaa..
Playing a song to keep me sane =P
Oh good news, my average for World Issues is passable at the moment. Marks dropped a lot though due to the ISU (I'm talking about 8 marks, 8!). Ah well... Learn from mistakes..
Hurry up!!
Supposed to send in by 12am but it's the internet's fault! (and mine). Ehehe.
People have been falling sick, all around. May they all get better real quick and may my immune system kick germ ass :D
12.35am - Officially sent! WHEW. I couldn't even cite Britannica since the internet was sooooo slowww (only referring to college-related sites like bb7 and etc.)
Grrrrr.
Never mind. *sigh* what a relief.
Next, presentation and phase 5 (early next week).
everything happens for a reason!
i met alphonsus at the library today, he helped me remember the importance and how-to of prayer =) It came at a time I was rushed and frustrated over the cpt but maybe that helped to keep me sane ;p. besides going around and bugging people-who-i-shall -not-name-because-i-don't-want-this-to-get-too-informative-and-umm-personal?. :D Ehehhee.
P.S. Thank you for slapping my hand when I asked you to :P it somehow beats the cold of the library~
Phingphong, woohooo! :)) <-random, I know :P But there's a reason for everything ;)
WHEEEEE! CPT GONE!!! Now for the powerpoint and presentation but WHEEEEE! One thing at a time.
I shall always have my work done on time next sem! ALWAYSSSSSS
Thank you Lord for always taking care of me, even when I've been ignoring you for so long..
Please help me discover my calling and vocation.
Hello again
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment