Monday, November 10, 2008

aiyayay

My workshop is overrr. Didn't go as well as planned (that's always the case, isn't it?) I hope my lecturer meant 'kick ass' when she said it was 'okayyy'. yeah, I'm hoping for the illogical. Hmm. =\.

No feeling down about spilt milk!
I hope our overall averages will be at least 85... please please please...
Darn our research notes portfolio.. =(
Okay, at least 80... please please please...


Next, history seminar. and the 0% cpt draft.

It's so easy to forget your blessings. When you meet people in difficult or sad circumstances and they are optimisitc and happy all the same, that's when you start to realize, how minor and silly our problems are.

It's still hard to stop feeling sorry for yourself and worrying about little things though.

But that's why we have to keep trying =).

I wonder how it must be like for those who don't know about Him and yet find it in their hearts to love others.

I'm not saying that I do. That would be hypocritical. I happen to be very selfish and self-absorbed.. Yeah.
Shows that I don't make the effort to know Him enough.

Anywayy, now that I have no major assignment due tomorrow, (assignments due in a few days), I feel as if I'm free, relatively free. ;p.

This situation was what I was hoping for. A chance to learn prioritization, not being forced to do something because it's due the next day or the day after that.

whoooo... =)

Life is good.

5 comments:

Malcolm said...

Aiyayayaaaaaaa...

Looks like we've all sunken deeper and deeper into the "lembah" of "ke-stressan"...

Three cheers for a better tomorrow!!! (Or today since there's no BIG project due tomorrow either! *high fives*)

Oops... Now i'm teaching you to procrastinate pulak... O_o


MAL
:-P

yTze said...

hahahaha!

*tries to pull malcolm out of the lembah kestressan*

yes! *high five*

it's okay, i may have mastered procrastination already :P
No harm learning more on the art tho ;p i think.

Asuka Kumiko said...

hehe.. found your blog ady..

xr said...

Hey i heard matthew said u all are my blog's fanz.. haha.. i reopen ad... it's xiangrong900920.blogspot

yTze said...

asuka kumiko: heheheh :P will add u soon

xiang rong: hahah! yes yes ;p blog stalkers united!