I have done no work tonight!
Was tense till 3.30pm (2 things going on). Can't believe how my classmate must have felt (had 3 things to worry about).
Exams are next Friday!
Only 5 days left of classes =( I'm gonna miss those who are graduating. It sucks (yes, it sucks) when you get closer to people and then they have to leaveee....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhh
WHy??
=(
Looking at the bright side of things, I've had the chance to meet these people and it's up to me to keep in contact with them.
Though it would be weird in some cases (not exactly close to them, but still miss them. does this make sense? yes, I think so;p)
Anyway, this weekend there's quite some work to do. But it's gonna be a-okay. Tonight was fun :D. Watching the Nanny (2 episodes!!) and chilling with 'duck' and housemates. Heehee
I wanna catch up on lost sleep now. Wheeeeee!
I heard my coursemate has finished the last phase of his sociology coursework already, the rest of us haven't even started yet (that specific phase to be exact).
Never mind, at our own pace ;)
Hello again
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment