Influenza has been my constant companion for the past week. This unfortunate occurence pales in comparison when compared to the situation of the inhabitants of the Dark Ages as they had death as their constant companion (application of World History lessons)
BLAAAAAAAAA. After the IELTS exam this morning till noon, I came back and indulged in blog-stalking. This particular act of indulgence has been followed by my awareness of discomfort near myyyyy blaiinnnn.
There's a lot to do this weekend, as usual and it proves a bit tough to get started, as usual.
The IELTS went ''considerably'' well except for the writing module. GAAAAAAAAAA. Why couldn't my time management be as effective as it was during the mock? I've been saying several times today, 'we can always re-sit' although the cost of resit-ting is enough to make one give that option a second and third round of doubting and reconsideration.
The attempt to write in proper fluid sentences is hurting me brain.
I love Manglish.
I wanna be happy and see everyone happy.
I wanna be healthy and see everyone healthy.
I wanna laugh and have no worries.
I wanna not be self-centered.
It's hard to be humble. It's funny how we pray that He will help us to be humble yet we may complain to Him when we don't get what we 'think' we deserve. We may not realize that we need to face these apparent 'deprivations' in order to grow humble (which makes me nervous thinking about the next time I pray for something like that, not that I pray very often... yeahhhh....).
Many people have been complaining about the exam today and it's easier said than done when we say 'let bygones be bygones'. My heart goes out to those who faced the test in such testing situations.
Life definitely goes on and IELTS should and will not spell the end of the world for anyone.
Hello again
4 months ago
8 comments:
let us pray hard for the results..
the mock tests was rather easy compared to this morning's one..
it's very ironic.. haha.. we told ourselves to be optimistic but always fail to do that.. ielts shld be alright for u...
High 5 Jules!!!
Goodbye band 9 T_T
Writing was bad in terms of timing... :(
Habih laaaaa :(
MAL
:-P
hav u been taking t lifepak?
Hey Julie hope u'll get well soon ya :)
Let's not think bout IELTS
Look forward!!
:)
at least you managed to get over ielts. my muet's around the corner and i dread speaking, reading and writing!!!
get well soon yea=)
btw is my blog one of the blogs you have blog-stalked? ;p
kumiko: oh yes.. what happened to the mocks that are supposed to be harder? =\
xiang rong: hmm.. optimism is hard to maintain, but possible. yeah, let's hope ielts will be alright for all of us =]
malcolm: haha, let's say band 7, 8 and 9 (writing) for now? ;p habih laaaaaaaaaa
east harbour: not very consistently but i'm taking them now.
lilian: thanks lilian =) yep, look forward! *sings: whatever may be, may beeeee. the future's not our's to seeeee, que sera seraaaaaaa*
jessie: all the best =]! you know the language, just show them~ Yep, I read ur blog too =p. thanks baobao, feeling better =)
Post a Comment