Tuesday, March 24, 2009

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(ask the trojans and viruses in the college library for further details)

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

6 comments:

Jeff Henry said...

Hahaha...

the moment you 'ask' them, you'll crash 1st =P

Krixstal said...

Erm Hi Viruses... can i have futher details... (Crash) O.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
are you one the victims...?

I am...my computer has found that there were 18 trojan in my pendrive...it's corrupted...have to reformat it....lost everything...no data...no assignment...no document in it...

Hey...are you the one who puts the virus into the computers in college??? if you are...i will REACTIVATE the killing system...(I guess you know what I mean)...haha...

you should have a backup now for your file now...

from,
killing planner

yTze said...

jeff henry: ngehehehhe =P The price of socializing with computer germs

krixstal: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

siaw smth de smth smth: ahahah! nola, i think u shud uninstall or reformat the killing system la, or really restrict its activities for hen and partner.
thank you again killing planner for saving my files =DD!

malcolm: hahahah! (I was reading the list in the library and laughing to myself). thanks malcolm! taking revenge on trojan horses and worms are soooooooooooooooo fun :P (esp if u can eat them at the end)

Anonymous said...

go get'em tiger!

yTze said...

ibnu azlan: booo yea! :P