Monday, March 16, 2009

coherence of thoughts at its best

PUSHHH.

To those thinking that saying 'push' is disturbing *hint Bao bao :P*, come on....... la. [Manglish returns!]


It's Monday the 16th of March. (I have a tendency to state the obvious)

Besinda' is adorable. I should pet her more. =))))))) <- multiple chins as indication that I put on weight during holidays
I will not post pictures of my dog.

Don't you just love the coherence of my thoughts? (googles 'define: coherence' to check its definition)

"Definitions of coherence on the Web:

* the state of cohering or sticking together
* logical and orderly and consistent relation of parts
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn"

Aha!

3 comments:

Jess-iE said...

lol i cant see any "coherence of your thoughts" at all. it's hard to not mention "lah" when speaking, especially when you're in m'sia. but imagine saying "lah" in canada and you'll have awkward stares in return. lol.

and what's with all the "PUSSHH"??

Malcolm said...

Actually... Err...

I seriously wonder about the "coherence" part laaaa...

Especially the "orderly" part :P

Yup, and dun worry Jules!!! Everything happens for a reason!!!

"Regret, you must not fall into"

Hmmm... I gotta see this "Besinda'" one day... She must tast- err i mean "look" good... :)

Have a great hol Jules xD


MAL
:-P

yTze said...

jess-ie: what you mean? I'm the master of coherent thoughts! :P
PUSH to push self to do work.
I. am. not. lazy. I. will. brainstorm. for. essay. right. now.

malcolm: I'm the master! the MASTER! =P Regret, I will not fall into =]. If I fall in, I will climb out. Yes, Malcolm, she LOOOKS good *glare* hahaha!