Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*pointing finger at computer screen*

The Internet can be your friend, or your enemy.

The more you use it, the more potential it has of turning against you.

Yeah, I'm blaming the Internet for my own flaws.

...

I take it back (2nd statement).

I am aware.

...

Essays rock my world, and yours!

We each have 24 hours! It never changes, let's make the most of it. (thanks aiman ;p)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree...internet distracts me from concentrating on assignment...

all the best...still in the progress of figuring out what to write in my essay...

from,
Egg

Malcolm said...

I...

I have to agree...

I mean... Just look... I'm still online...

I rest my case...

Yeah essays essays!!! =)


MAL
:-P

yTze said...

siaw smth de smth smth: Jia sui Egg! Must..finish...before...holidays.. enddd =|

malcolm: haha, "quote malcolm: people will always be people" ? :p.
Noo, positive thinking! =]