sweetbainin: hahaha! thanks dearie :D Btw, I hope the flu bug has left you! Darn flu! and I just read in Reader's Digest that garlic helps a lot.
jessica ashley: I know I'm special =PPP, buggy-poo! HAHAH ;D
krixstal: very nice magazine issues! full of meeeeeeeee =]
malcolm: We all have issues, though probably not as many as Yoda-malcolm :P hahaha! I've chosen already and am slightly regretting it, but everything happens for a reason =D
5 comments:
You definitely do dearie.. Hahahah
hhahahahhaha. you're so SPECIAL, bugger. :D
Issues? What issues?
If it's magazine issues then i want if nice :D
"Choose wisely, you must..."
Stop sighing la woi!!!
So you have... Err... Exciting choices which enable you to sigh about different issues?
... Okay now I have issues...
"Have them, you do..."
... Yeah old man, got your point...
MAL
:-P
sweetbainin: hahaha! thanks dearie :D Btw, I hope the flu bug has left you! Darn flu! and I just read in Reader's Digest that garlic helps a lot.
jessica ashley: I know I'm special =PPP, buggy-poo! HAHAH ;D
krixstal: very nice magazine issues! full of meeeeeeeee =]
malcolm: We all have issues, though probably not as many as Yoda-malcolm :P hahaha! I've chosen already and am slightly regretting it, but everything happens for a reason =D
Post a Comment