Saturday, February 28, 2009

Time flies.

20, that's a big number to be.
Soon it'll be 30 :o.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Why do I still feel like a child? Because I am and always will be. Someone's child.

Cpt novel here I come.

Oh no, Ielts. =|

There goes my resolution to elaborate further on my thoughts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, you always have an egg whom you have to look after.

Jess-iE said...

boo!!!!! my teacher told us dat our class' muet is not good enough for band 6!!! she said that only three are expected to get band 6 and all of them are from b class!!!

yTze said...

siaw smth de smth smth: yayyy =)! hahah

jess-ie: may u all prove her wrong! (only refers to a class)

Malcolm said...

C'mon Jules!!! Band 9, here we come!!! xD

BEWARE!!!


MAL
:-P

Krixstal said...

Hi my child (:

yTze said...

malcolm: hmm, goodbye band 8 and 9 (better to be pleasantly surprised than disppointed) ;)

krixstal: hahaha, hiiiii =p