Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whoosh! The feeling of liberation after completing a presentation.

Another is next in line. Sigh.


I shall use psychological power on myself.
"Preparing for presentations is fun! Get yourself heard! Show them what you know!"

My Id is asking for food (and sleep), my superego for research completion, my ego is taking into account the temptations of venting thoughts on the internet.

The superego shall win this round.

5 comments:

Krixstal said...

Psychological Power?

"Tries to use Psychological Analysis on Julia"

Anonymous said...

Since when you like to apply Freud's psychoanalytic theory in your life?

haha. I also face this problem this few days.

My Id asks me plan about killing nest. While my Superego asks me to appreciate the nest for the sake of egg. My Ego have to evaluate both sides and carry out some actions.

What should my Ego do?As you know, Id is the largest portion of unconscious mind.I don't think I can control it well.

The Id will win this round.

From,
Egg.

yTze said...

*Tries to use psychological block on Krixstal*

*screams in horror and begs Egg to focus his plans on Hen*
*Hit Egg on head with paper so Id will decrease in size*

Anonymous said...

The egg is very stupid d. Want to hit it some more...???
Oh...it will become stupider.
Woah... so the gap between egg and nest will grow...and the nest will keep on exploiting the egg...
Marxism...

yTze said...

oh no, the egg has revealed the nest's plan =s.
oh well...whoo! marxism! ;p Is it really marxism? hmm =p