Here's a shout out to everyone.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Thank you for being in my life..
It's so wonderful to have met you all and I may not always show it, but it's at times like this that I know I'm blessed.
People's love for you is not measured by the number of roses you've received on Valentine's Day, but by the love you have for other people.
Make sense? Love multiplies love.
Hello again
4 months ago
5 comments:
Wow, Inspirational thought...
It causes me to have nothing to say about it...but it's really good...
Especially
"People's love for you is not measured by the number of roses you've received on Valentine's Day, but by the love you have for other people."(Julia 2009)
Really good...
From,
Egg
Happy Valentine's Day!! :D
julie~!!!!!!happy valentine's day :D hugz* tho 1 day late bt it's d thought tht counts rite? :P hehe
Awww... Just so u noe, i'm sure the others will agree dat we are so blessed having YOU in our lives :)
Thanks for... For just being there!!! I'll bet u've made difference in many of our lives, and I noe u have!!!
Happy (although one day late) Valentine's Day!!! *winks*
MAL
:-P
egg: =p yay! it inspired someone! i give you permission to quote me in the future ;p
kathleen: happy valentines day kershiaa =)))))
amy: happy valentines day dearie :D! yes, the thought counts a lot`~
malcolm: =D awwww, thanks malcolm! hope that's true ;p and yes, happy valentines day ;]
Post a Comment