The title of this post only applies to this:
Your eyes get dry when you aim a stationary fan in your direction.
------------------
Prideee and prejudiceee
It was only this year that I understood the meaning of the title. Prior to this realization, I thought it an eccentric heading and unapplicable to the novel.
I dread sitting for the IELTS writing module and I shall add the listening module, reading module and speaking module to this list of my dislikes.
I shall console myself with the fact that we are learning from this experience no matter the end results.
Back to Jane Austen.
------------------
Alters the position of fan
*Edited: In the occasion that people are concerned at my roommate's being seemingly deprived of the comforts provided by a fan, she is not in the room at the moment.
*+ I do not suffer from Obsessive compulsive disorder - at least that's what I would like to think
Hello again
4 months ago
4 comments:
hahah. ur so cute ;p that last sentence just proves it hahahah. well i love ur OCD :D
C'mon Jules... You do not suffer from OCD!!! err... I think?
Wellllll...
Then again, i do say that "i'm not in a state of denial!!!"
Err... Forget it...
MAL
:-P
Wait you suffer from it?
whoops i didn't know ><
jessica: :D i know you do. hahahahha :P Yes, I'm conceited (avoiding the use of 'perasan' till after IELTS :P:P:P)
malcolm: hahaha! oh malcolmmm... :P always the encourager.
krixstal: Hehehe, it's a good thing! proves that it's a mild case ;)
Post a Comment