Nyahahahahh!
I have accomplished a task that has been gently tugging at my conscience for two weeks. I apologize for bragging about my small 'daily' (righhhhhht) successes.
My Id is telling me to eat.
My Superego is telling me to do Data.
My Ego is lazy to think about anything.
My Ego is telling me to stop using Freud's Psychoanalytic theory in blog posts.
Life is good, though my one regret today is my refraining from sharing my last thoughts on euthanasia. I proceeded to feel restless throughout the rest of the period as I usually do in that situation.
Wo3 Du2 Zi3 Er4!
Hen3 Ke4 Lian2 Ho? =p
Hello again
4 months ago
3 comments:
Er...No more psychoanalytic theory.
so we use the theory of interpretation of dream.
I was dreaming of you last night. I found that I was carrying a knife and searching for the nest.
Then, I woke up.
According to interpretation of dream, dream carries two meanings. One is manifest meaning while another one is latent meaning. The latent meaning is the key to define the meaning if dream. The way to define it is by using the symbols in dream.
I = Egg
Knife = weapon
Nest = Nest
Searching = Planning
Wake up = the beginning of new life.
Haha, that means we have to eliminate the nest to start a new life.
Perfect.
Lets find the ke lian bird nest now!!!
Where are you?! WHERE are you?!!WHERE ARE you?!!!WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!
Wo3 Ye3 Du2 Zi3 Er4!(Id again)
From,
Egg
... I think...
Id is right :P
Go makan laaa... :P
Mannn... Ah Ben'd sooooo proud of u if he read ur blog... :)
MAL
:-P
siaw something's something something: Omygoshaduhaiaiyomamak!! Wo3 Hen3 Pa4 Liao4! Ze Ge Dan4 Hen3 Qi2 Kuai4, ying wei4 ta4 yao4 chi4 ta de4 fang wu3.
Egg is so scary(!!). I thought it was supposed to go back to sleep, not plan how to kill the Nest.
P.S. Mr G has done an excellent job with you, mentee. Better than I could ever have done *sniff*
mal: Eat at 1am? :p Hmmm.. actually, yeah! eat-> feel sleepy -> sleep. perfectomundo. ;D Man, Mr Ben's blog would be one I would loveeeeeeee to see =D
Post a Comment