Yep, that's how I feel. =)
At 2.22am in the morning.
It's been a good day. Why? Last paper!!!!!
Didn't manage to finish the essay because I thought too much again but there's nothing I can do about it now. =p So, why worry?
I feel empowered because I just bought myself 5 books!
Okay, one for my bro but, the rest are for me and it's my money!
Okay, not mine but my parents' and possibly the taxpayers, but it's from my wallet!
Thank you people for organizing the book warehouse sale!! Ngeeheeheeheeheeheehee.
Starting from tomorrow everyone can boast about finishing their exams because the less fortunate (Advanced Functions) students would have finished their exams as well :P Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Why do I sound so hyperactive when I've been sleepy since 10pm?
FB won't let me upload new photos =(
Life is good.
Can't wait to:
meet some people
get better
exercise
read good books
upload more pics on FB
get my cca
create more memories
get my life's focus (why is this so far down the list)
eat a fruit (okay this can wait, so lazy)
eat Rocky!!!
get 99.9% better
correcting my biological clock (which means i shud sign off now)
Hello again
4 months ago
1 comment:
:>
Post a Comment