Explanation of title: Just recalling facts from law revision.
Addition to previous blog post = addition to a treaty/resolution which is termed protocol? I may be mistaken ;p It wasn't on the test anyway so blehh.
While blog hopping (yeah I know I said I was going to sleep) I decided to take a look at my old blog, the one I abandoned before starting a new phase of life in pre-u.
I find it interesting to see how much I've grown and what not. However, what happens when you discover the opposite? Not saying that I was much wiser back then but maybe the fact that I've forgotten the big picture of life.
I wrote this after discovering I got the offer;
'"Thank youuu"
Gone are the days of wondering and cracking my brain on what path to take.
Gone are the days of ... I don't know, childhood? hahahh. Sheesh :P
Thank you God.
I hope I won't fail. I'm quite scared.
Of course, I'm also very happy ;p
Yesterday, in the car, I was talking with my dad about the possibilities. This is before I hear the news.
I comforted my own fears of the future by quoting a saying I found on my dad's friend's office table. hahahah.
"It's not the destination, it's the journey". It's not very important where you end up in the world or what you take up as your career. It's how you journey through life, how you live. Just give your best shot at whatever you decide to do and you'll be just fine. (There are some exceptions, for example, a tone-deaf person trying to be a professional musician. Oh, who knows, maybe if the person prays really really hard and God knows he will be able to do well, he may give him a musical ear. Faith can move mountains right?)
Plus, come to think of it. All paths lead to the same destination anyway. I don't know about you, but I wanna go to heaven at my journey's end. ;D We'll all meet there =)'
Back to 3rd June 09:
I'm probably not as pious as I was back then. I was never and am not pious anyway. I don't mean to preach either but I write ideas like that in hopes to ignite my own and others' souls, to discover true happiness?
I'm not sure what I'm talking about.
I should go sleep ;p
I want to watch 'The Secret'!
Hello again
4 months ago
7 comments:
awww julie!!! I was feeling d same all the while...scared what the future may brings...haha...*hugz
Oh, there were so much of thoughts, feelings and emotions going on in your minds. I see what you had gone through. It is the same with everyone, I guess. Just be brave. Let your wisdom and intuition, both hand in hand, guide you through your life. Let's have goals for different stages of life? Seeing the big picture is just about having an aim or goal and working at and towards it; at the same time living in the present? And leave the rest to God as you wish Him to know and praise Him for making what you are now. And pray to Him for forgiveness and empathy. (You seem want to hold on to what you have now: you wish no changes; you are comfortable with the present life; you love your life now, with good friends and interesting people. But life has to move on?) Only, my understandings are limited by your words and the meanings they convey: I hope I am saying the right thing. :p All the best. If everyone can do it, Julia surely has the more to offer herself and the world.
Jules, you're the best, and if anyone can do it, you know you can...
Piousness? What about it? God loves you and me anyway...
I'm gonna miss you Jules :)
MAL
:-P
hey julia...i found ur blog...guess what i cant comfirm whether it's you till i saw ADD WATER...lol...
i knew it...you said to me and alphy...JIA Sui...yeah...
minzhi here...
why no chat box? I CANT talk le...lol
I like this! Live to learn not learn to live. So many people are "accomplished" but what is accomplished if nothing has been learnt from life? What a waste of life then... what is in your pockets, can be lost. What is in your head, no one can take away. To be accomplished in life is to life life to the fullest to learn from it.
amy: it's always nice to know people are or have been in the same boat. thanks dear, *hugs* =)
ding: thanks ding =]]] Yeah, uncertainties don't have to be seen as problems but can also be opportunities that make life even more interesting.. thanks again for the affirmation =]
malcolm: =D~ thanks malcolm (tho I sense a degree of sweet-friend-induced-bias in the use of the word: best. =p) and that's an interesting side to piousness. I'm gonna miss malcolm too =))
minzhi: hey girl! haha, I haven't bothered to learn how to put a chatbox yet :p hopefully, soon (so minzhi can talk. haha)
alex: if only the perception of learning could be changed around the globe, humans wud be so much more fulfilled.
Post a Comment