I'm not sure what 'Viva la Vida' means yet but was blog hopping and came across it at Bainin's blog.
It created an atmosphere capable of stirring the emotions of any human heart I would think. But this is coming from a person who's considered quite easily moved to tears (perhaps) so my opinion is questionable.
Sitting on the plane, thinking of the phase of life that has come to an end. Reminiscing times spent with people I've come to know. I'm going to miss it so.
I was also thinking of this:
Have you ever thought of writing a blog post and listing what you plan to write in your head, hoping to share your thoughts with friends but end up worrying that some would read and end up misinterpreting your words (+ mixing people up)? Now I feel as if I'm listing out the obvious processes of the human mind.
Anyway,
I miss.
But I'm trying to trust that He knows best. I don't understand myself so maybe I shouldn't fight the power of instinct in attempt to defend my possibly flawed perception of the situation.
..
Time tells.
Sitting on the plane, I was imagining all the people I'd like to talk about. I could forsee it would take a lot of energy. I could also imagine the sense of nostalgia (or the extreme in the opposite direction, plain weariness of prolonged recollection) that would envelop my core.
Aiyayayay?
[random thought: I know if I'm reading a blog post containing many words I cannot understand, it gets a bit annoying ;p.]
I thought I would be recording a video of life in Casa and Taylor's but here I am, on another land mass realizing that I checked out of that place so quick it didn't feel like a proper goodbye.
I'll be back in no time though, even if it's not for long.
I don't want to sleep, yet I do [for the purpose of correcting my biological clock and ridding myself of fatigue].
I didn't get to say proper goodbyes.. That hurts, even though I know I'll be seeing most of them in a month's time.
Here's a big thank you ahead of a reflection of newly found friendships developed over the past one year.
Thank you each and every one of you for being a part of my life, no matter how long or how short the time we spent together. It's going to be tough maintaining relationships but they will never ever end (unless someone develops amnesia =)).
Thank you for putting up with my eccentricities (weirdness), unneccessary long-windedness (and short-windedness as well), my seclusive tendencies (and the direct opposite) - hey, this isn't supposed to be about me.
Till we meet in person again, a virtual hug to you *HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
Hello again
4 months ago
4 comments:
:> Although I don't really understand what are between the lines to be honest, I believe you are missing each and every one of us, hoping that the time we spend together would be longer, if anything were the way you want it to be. I believe again every one is feeling the same too. Some hope to go back in time, some hope time would freeze. :>
=) yeah, you got the gist of it.
Part of me is sad we'll all only be meeting in Aug but I guess it's just a practical measure =\
JULIE!!!!!!
I miss Kuching. :(
Anyways, yes don't worry & just trust in Him. We both need to. :)
Looking forward to YOU coming to KL again!!!!
Hey dear! yeah, He's in control whether we like it or not =P.
Kuching misses youu!! ;)
The next time I go KL I'll cari you (the trip yesterday was too rushed).
Post a Comment