Sunday, May 31, 2009

Prioritization

I have to admit I've been getting distracted by petty things lately.

I've forgotten my life's purpose, the reason I'm here, the reason why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Time to get back on track. Don't slack.

I'm a child of God. The One who loves like no other. And thus we love all those around us cuz He loved us first.

Next thing on agenda: Correct my biological clock. Sleeping at 3am is not healthy (and hypocritical seeing how I've told a friend off for sleeping at 4am just yesterday, hmmm)

Have an awesome day ahead!
Calculus, Psycho, Law, Advanced Functions, what else ah? I'm pretty oblivious.
Add water!

3 comments:

Krixstal said...

It's ok i sleep like 4.30 AM everyday :P

hahaha good luck though

Malcolm said...

Oh the irony~

Stop sleeping late laaaa...

Law ONLY maaaa xD


MAL
:-P

yTze said...

krixstal: =P thanks!

malcolm: not studying laaa, wasting time on other things laaa =p And have fun creaming advanced functions on Weds! I know you will.