Everything.
The routine of waking up, breakfast, rush for the bus, meet people on the bus, (okay, this is going to take so long I better not go into so much detail = | ).
College Life. One Year. Ups, Downs, In-Betweens, Circles. You name it. Everything.
I don't wanna leave now..
It's sad when one realizes how he/she rushes around, not appreciating people, stressing over marks, [I'm talking about myself here, not anyone else. sorry for the self-obsession].
Aish pointed out to me how today was.. oh no, yesterday... =|... was the last.. wednesday.. we spend in class..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Ooo, beautiful song playing now from someone's blog.
Oh yeah, it's the one with my 'name' in it. Heh. :P
My gosh, self-obsession to the extreme.
I must stop.
College life has been fun. Why? The people you meet.
I don't know if it'll turn teary. I do know that I'm going to look back and think, 'Man, I miss those people..'
This is not the time for letting old friendships die. This is the time to appreciate everything and everyone around us.
[So much for sleeping EARLY tonight, but it was a night well spent =) ]. tete's a tete (P n P vocab forgotten).
Oh yeah, it is NOT the time to skip classes this last week :'(
Ahh, that song is turning me slightly emo.
Ok, I take it back. (it's ended).
Sleep before you spend tomorrow yawning and blinking at people (and nodding off in class)
Hello again
4 months ago
3 comments:
Honestly, what do you think i was thinking of end of last year...
haha...don't worry...we shall meet again...in future...haha
krixstal and siaw smth de smth smth: =(((((((((((((((
Post a Comment