Oh, I feel like dedicating something to someone:
Phingp,
I know you're not featured in the thoughts on my blog very often (I try to keep it impersonal), but I want you to know, I'm so thankful to have you and for sitting behind you in Primary 6 =]
I'm coming home.
Aaaaah, emo song still playing!!
I'm coming home but really sad that I'm leaving the place that has been home for months at a time.
This is home too.
I'm blessed to have so many homes?
=\
Aiyo, why this song feels so emoo...
Okay, emo shouldnt be used to describe it. A stirring song!
Hello again
4 months ago
5 comments:
this is a globalized world...
you will receive the kacau from me
and i will receive the msg about :Ji Dan Ji Dan,still awake...
haha...
from,
Chuen
... Errr...
Can't run away lah, emo song is now the "culture" lah xD
Home's where the heart is...
Where your heart is...
That's home :)
MAL
:-P
siaw smth de smth smth: True... but still not the same.. okay, should not be emo... =]
malcolm: really? hmmm.. *watching out for emo songs* and what if your heart is in two places? 2 homes..
haha i am so slow i jx saw ur comment on my blog about me looking green or grey which u wrote long ago! HAHHAHHA so cute julie!!! xD n ya such an emo post julie!!! xP *hugz miss ya lotSSSSS~!!!!!!!!!!
amy: aiyooo, sangat the lambat la :P but as long as u havent been green and grey-coloured over there =) *hugs* and love. :))
Post a Comment