Thursday, May 28, 2009

dealing with the weather

I advise everyone to drink lots more H20 to combat/deter the onset of influenza.

2 down and 1 tough paper to go.
Note: ENG4U paper = the most horrible paper I've done as yet in my less than 2-decade life

I've just spent nearly the whole afternoon browsing FB. Now time to snack :P

Tambah minyak/air everyone!

5 comments:

Beat said...

Hey sweetie!!

All the best for your exams! Let me know when you're done! I haven't seen you at all since you got here... I'm such a horrible cousin! You have my number so gimme a buzz when you're free!

Huggles!

yTze said...

Hey Beat!

Thanks girl =)) I'll be done pretty soon. muahahhaaha!

And no you're not! Life can be busy. But I'll buzz you soon ;D

HUGS!

Krixstal said...

Hey jules!!

All the best for your exams! Let me know when you're done! I haven't seen you at all since March... I'm such a horrible friend! You have my number so gimme a hug when you're free!

Huggles!

P.S: Apologies to Beat :P

yTze said...

krixstal: omgosh ming han. hahahaha =P I karate chop you on beat's behalf the next time i see you

Beat said...

Wahaha! I think I need to patent my *Huggles* liao! Hahah!

Nvm, i'm in a nice mood, "huggles" maybe used by one and all to spread good cheer to loved ones! :P